April 13, 2018

My 3 Lesson in uni so far



Currently Im in my final year of doing Bsc of Science in Architectural Studies at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology. Will be graduating this July 😊 so yeah looking forward to it. So here the things that I've learned so far throughout my uni life. And I hope you'll enjoy reading it and thank you very much for the love and support from my last post. I appreciate it so much 💕 

You Are So Much Stronger Than You Think
Sometimes there were moment where you have to met rejection, disapproval and disappointment, and it stings and sucks but where you are right now is the prove that you are stronger than you think because what hurts you or disappoint you before is it still affecting you today? Probably not, so acknowledge that. 💛

Be Your Biggest Cheerleader 
Know your worth! There is a level of confidence and pride in who I am and what I am capable of that I have acquired in college. It is so important to completely believe in yourself because that is what helps you overcome rejection, disappointment and heartbroken 🌚

Keep a small circle
I can say the biggest things I've learned in uni so far is this. To always keep a small supportive circle around you. What has helped me become my biggest cheerleader, is to find amazing uplifting friends who believed in me. Most of my friends are very supportive and always there when you need them and Im thankful of having you guys 💞💞 If any of you guys reading this hmmm you know yourself...

Despite how tiring my uni days have been, all those sleepless night. I can say I have grown so much. I am excited and scared at the same time to embark on the next stage of my life after my graduation this coming July 🎓
Theres is still so much things to learn, but I feel like I am on the right path.
I hope everyone will have a great day and don't let small stupid things bring you down! 💃

You Might Also Like

0 comments